Thursday, January 21, 2010

LOOK AT THIS BEAST NOW!


If someone doesn’t fall in love with this thing now, I’ll be amazed. I’ve always loved it”

“God, this is even uglier than the Kaiser.
It’s awesome.”

“This has got to be the King of all 190’s,” says Dale.

When I came home from a day’s babysitting my grandchildren, I was dragged up the back to look at “something very exciting.” Dale was so excited and couldn’t wait to show me.

He’d cleaned out the cab of the R190 and found all sorts of things which were originally from the truck and had busied himself fitting them back on. There was an IH badge, door handles, park lights and headlights. Then the winch and bumperettes were bolted back where they belong out the front!

The effect is quite a different truck eh? What a brute!

No comments:

Post a Comment